JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

They were baptized in the Holy Spirit and spoke in other tongues....

The crusade in Qingdao is an unforgettable experience for me.  During one of the evening meetings, Pastor Dale shared on the subject of being filled with the Holy Spirit.  Right after, that powerful service, many people were baptized with the Holy Spirit and spoke in other tongues.  I remember one precious young lady came up to me asking if I can pray with her.  A team member helped me begin the prayer, and guided me to encourage her until she spoke with the evidence of tongues.  A few minutes passed, but nothing happened.  She looked so desperate to receive.  I continued to encourage her, and she started to speak in a new tongue.  Crying, she fell into my arms with joy.  I was blessed to see God working in her and changing her life.  Moreover, I was deeply honored to be able to share this special moment with her.  --Michelle L.  (an attendee and volunteer)

No comments:

Post a Comment