JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tentmaking on the Mission Field

Birthday card in the Etsy shop.
 All In a Day's Work
Part of being a missionary for some missionaries is what we call 'tentmaking'.  In my case, this is where the missionary supplements the support from missions partners with other work on the side to bring in monies necessary to stay on the mission field in another country.


New Father's Day card in the shop.
Today, my granddaughter, Little Ladybug, and I created a few printable greeting cards to add to my online Etsy shop.  Each week I add Fine Art Photography prints, watercolor paintings, drawings, digital designs, greeting cards, and other crafts to the "OriginalWorks by Joy" Etsy site as part of what I do on the mission field.  


 
Another new Father's Day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment