JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reflections

The past year proved to be a very different year than expected.  I actually stayed in Nashville most of the year, writing and painting.  While both of these are exactly what I would have done in Asia, they were accomplished here near my children.

2016 proved to be a year of rest, a year of spending quality time with my children and grandchildren, a year of healing and restoration in body and mind, and a year of sitting still before God.

What did I take from the past year?  Resting, sitting still and quiet at the right time is key in our spiritual walk.  It is a time the people around you may feel you have just stopped and they do not understand why?  They do not understand sometimes moving forward means sitting still before God.  There is a season this is essential.  Why?  I will let you know when I see what follows, and how it plays out in the future.

I am back online, and ready to share my daily life as I continue with one goal in mind--missions in Asia.  Those who know me, know the goal all too well and everything it entails.

2017... what comes after the rest and restoration?  I will be journaling in my bullet journals and posting what comes next.  Remember, everything I do this year may not always seem like it, but is all work towards the one goal above.

Here are a few free pages from my printable bullet journal bible reading plan for week one of this year.  Just right click on the image and save it to your computer.  Print as many as you would like for you and others, but do not sell, commercially use, this printable.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment