JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Standing Strong, Jesus Is Lord, His Kingdom is Forever!

Many who read this blog and my facebook posts have expressed a need for prayer to get them through present circumstances within their lives.  Here are a few songs by Chris Tomlin, and verses put together from "Through the Storms: Help From Heaven When All Hell Breaks Loose" by Tony Cooke. 


"Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; be strong and of good courage..." Joshua 10:25

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, the stumbled and fell.  Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; through war may rise against me, in this I will be confident."  Psalm 27:1-3


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.  Psalm 46:1-2

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.  Isaiah 26:3


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

"In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you."  Isaiah 54:14



"Do not be afraid; only believe."  Mark 5:36

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  John 14:27




No comments:

Post a Comment