JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where our ability ends, faith begins. Part 2






-----Original Message-----
From: Joy Neasley <joyfulwrks@aol.com>
To: Joy <joyfulwrks@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 1:29 pm
Subject: Where our ability ends, faith begins. Part 2


Who is Joy and what is she doing in china?
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Synergy:

The increased effectiveness that results when two or more people or businesses work together.

This Christmas season, Joy is giving back to those who have partnered with her God-given dream, or vision.  This month only, Joy is unveiling the vision, the accomplishments, and the projects ahead of JoyfulWorks International Ministries via short emails.  This will only be for the Christmas season.  These emails this month only are designed to let you, our partners, gain insights into "What you have done".  Partners are the backbone of this ministry.

JoyfulWorks International Ministries is a support ministry in Asia.  Over the next three or four weeks, I will share the insights behind the scenes.  In this email I am giving you sneak peak into my (Joy Neasley's) personal life on the missionfield this past year.  The weeks and days ahead will focus on "What does Joy do in Asia?  What comes next?"

This has been a challenging year.  However, our Word for the year 2013 is "The Year of Increase".  It did not take long before the enemy came to steal the seed of that Word.  Hallellujah!  We must be on the right track, or the devil would not take the time to bother us.

This past December and January, I had two surgeries to remove two tumors.  The surgeries were successful and seemed to go well.  Roughly a month later, my right leg and hands began to swell every day.  The doctor changed some of the medication thinking that was the problem.  On July 14th, I had a stroke, and discovered that there were several silent stroikes since the surgeries earlier that year.  August 8th, i had another stroke, even more severe.  I am still healing from the second stroke, and slowly getting back to working (ministry).  A few weeks ago, the doctor diagnosed Stage 3 Parkinson's Disease triggered by the second stroke.  Despite the setbacks, ministry continues.

I have been asked why not go back home to the USA.  First, I consider Asia my home.  I cannot go back home, if I am already there.  I love where I am, what I do, and I have the greatest Boss...  Secondly, medical expenses are much cheaper here.  This is important to keep me out of debt and on the mission field rather than traveling and raising money.  I use an International Hospital with Western Trained doctors and get the same care and treatments that I would receive in the USA at a fraction of the cost.

JoyfulWorks International Ministries moves forward.  After much prayer, I am prepared and able to move full speed ahead into the many wonderful plans God has for both, myself and all those who partner with this work in Asia.

Prayerfully consider being my partner today. My next several facebook posts, and the next few newsletters for the month of December will include snippets of what Joyfulworks International Ministries is doing today.


Once you have purposed in your heart, as led by God, you can go to World Outreach Ministries website  and in the drop down menu, select "Joy Neasley - Asia".  You have the option of a one time gift, or monthly giving.  The system processes USA and International cards.  

Or mail your gift to World Outreach Ministries, PO Box b, Marietta, GA 30061 and designate for "Joy Neasley" Fund code #87.  

Tomorrow:  "Simply Prayer" project.

t
f
forward
Copyright © 2013 JoyfulWorks International Ministries, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email to stay updated as a friend, family member, or sponsor of Joy's ministry in China. You may also be receiving this email because you opted in from one of Joy's websites or a forwarded email.
Our mailing address is:
JoyfulWorks International Ministries
6700 Cabot Dr.
Apt. O-8
Nashville, TN 37209

Add us to your address book


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment