JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Believing I Am Receiving.


"When you see a 'therefore' in the bible, stop and see what it is there for."  Kenneth Hagin
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:23-24  
When you pray believe that you have what you prayed for.  Notice this says, right at the moment that you are praying, BELIEVE that you received what you have prayed for.  

"But I don't see it, I don't have it.  I need to keep praying for it." you may think.  We walk by faith, not by sight.  God's Word says to BELIEVE you have received WHEN you are praying for it, at that moment.  

When you pray, and when you believe that you have received as you pray, faith begins to work.  If you believe you have the answer you do not ask for it again.  Rather, thank Him for giving you the answer to your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment