JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Walking out His Greater Works.

In John 14:12–14, we discover one thing that God intends for our life by reading what Jesus said about the power of prayer. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

"One of the most important things we should want to do as Christians is to walk out the perfect plan of God for our life. How do we walk out that plan? We do it through prayer, through reading God’s Word, and through developing an intimate relationship with God. It is through prayer that we have a relationship with our Heavenly Father; it’s how we come to know Him better.

By developing an intimate relationship with God, we allow Him to start guiding us in His course for our life. We can rely on the fact that everything is going to be all right, because we know we are walking out His plan for our life. Since before we were born, God knew the plan for our life from beginning to end. Now we must choose whether or not we are going to walk in His plan, doing the works that Jesus did—and even greater works!"  Lynette Hagin

No comments:

Post a Comment