JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Thursday, September 2, 2010

About this blog...

I spent the night considering how to best go about posting on this blog, and still be able to share the experience of getting to know our Father personally with you.

I have decided this is best portrayed in my just talking and sharing Him with you from my daily life.  This type of posting can get personal and open my life to others.  I do not mind this as long as you keep in mind that I am not perfect.  That I also make mistakes, even in my path to becoming more like Him.  Just like when a baby learns to walk, he starts off wabbly, and falls down often.  He still gets back up and tries again.  This is how my walk to be Christlike has take place.  I have learned that eventually, you don't fall down very often.  But, you do find new areas of development that come as we age.  This is also true as we age spiritually.  Welcome to this journey of growing up spiritually to experience a real Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment