JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good morning....

Good morning, (evening for you guys in the US)

It is Sunday morning here.  I love Sundays!  (I love everyday, but I really love coming together with my fellow believers.)  It is a very young group (spiritually speaking), who is learning foundational basics.  I love to watch the lights pop on in their eyes as they grasp it with new understanding.  The whole new experience is opening up to them.

I also love to go over and over foundational priniciples within God's Word myself.  It keeps my foundation from settling and cracking.  It keeps me down the middle of His Word.  Some would say, "Don't you prefer the meat of the Word?".  It is meat.  Everytime I go over basic topics of the Word, I actually learn something new, something deeper, with greater revelation than ever before.  This happens each and every time.  It is like pealing an onion, a new layer opens up, and creates a whole new depth of meaning.  The layers seem to never end.  As I mature in the Word, I have learned to never close my ears when a topic I have heard before is being covered in service.  Rather, I open my ears, and pay particular attention to details.  I know I can expect new revelation to come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment