JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How do you spell ministry?

In Bible School, I was taught that you spell ministry W-O-R-K.  Looking at my to-do list, I tend to agree.  I'm not sure how it all gets done, but it does.  Thank you Father.


Let's see, there is the portrait I am working on drawing for a ministry supporter, I was told yesterday that I need to do a canvas painting for a logo for a ministry I am connected to here in country.  There are the past months photos from services that still need editing, and the photos from a birthday party of a close friend that need editing, there is the counseling protocol manual (that one will take a year or so), the new welcome pkts that need to be designed and created, the ministry introduction packet for when traveling that must be designed to coordinate with a website, this week's powerpoint presentations for the service (both message and praise and worship), several meetings, and too much more to think about at this moment.....of course this does not include prayer time, study time, etc.

My days are busy, and ministry is much like any other job, it is lots of work.  However, I am very blessed to be in a job (full-time ministry) that I love, with the Greatest Love (My Heavenly Father). By doing what I love to do, it makes it easy to go through each day and do what has to be done.  My stress level stays very low, because I enjoy what I do and whom I do it for.  Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment