JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dreary past two days...

I needed a pick-me-up from a dreary past two days.  So I got out my camera and took a photo from the balcony of the flat (apartment) that I rent..  The view of the farms and the mountains is beautiful.  To the left (not in the pic) is spanish-style villas.  Great views from my place.  No one would ever know that the people on the otherside of the building get to look at factories and highways.  I was very blessed to get a place on this side.  I love to get up early in the mornings, sit out on the balcony (my flat is on the 18th floor), and draw before I have to get out and about for the day.  Only one more day of vacation left.  I think I am going to sleep ALLLLLL day.

In a day or so, I will be posting three new drawings for The 110 Faces of China Project on the blog.  Today, I posted a few new reference photos that are in consideration for drawing.

Time to get started on that sleeping project for tomorrow.  :-) .  Then, it is back to work, on Thursday.  I actually missed it this past week...ministry work that is.   ---joy

No comments:

Post a Comment