JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yes, dogsitting falls under the category of MISSIONARY ;-)

Add caption
Well, I said I wanted to sleep all day in yesterday's post.  It is the last day of vacation for Chinese New Years.  I ended up dogsitting today (which did enable me to sleep as much as I wanted today).  You never know what being a missionary means from day-to-day.  It is not as glamourous as most people think.




I actually ended up studying (again), Kenneth Hagin's book "Understanding the Anointing", working on a drawing (which I trashed because it came out all wrong, but that is okay, I know what not to do now), and sleeping with two really great old puppies.  Tomorrow is back to work :-). My job tomorrow is to attend a barbeque (we are easing in getting back to work with a Barbeque Party--rough life huh!)  ..what a great job I have !!!  Gotta love my Boss!  God is Good.  ---joy

No comments:

Post a Comment