JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New drawings will be posted soon.

I have three new drawings to post as soon as I can get near a scanner.  Two are finished drawings from below.  I also have a few more reference photos that I may consider using in the near future.

I am really enjoying photographing and drawing the people I am getting to know here.  Most of the time, they like it too.  For those supporters who contributed in January this year (2011), I will be sending out the ATCs for the three drawings from January, when I go to Hong Kong around the 22nd of this month.  It will take about two weeks or so to get to your mailbox, so keep an eye out for them.

Those who would like to contribute can go to the link at World Outreach ministires on the upper right of this blog and they will let me know that you contributed.  All those who contribute for February 2011 will receive free ATCs of the February drawings.  There are three so far, with many more to come this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment