JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here are two new drawings, with the progress of the third.

This is a drawing of a woman sitting on the steps near the street in Beijing, around the time of the 2008 Olympics.  I am definitely not happy with the drawing and may redraw it later.

I am almost finished with this one, I just need to get her arms and the background.  This is a friend of mine in Guangzhou,whom I enjoy visiting from time to time very much..  She is a teacher in the middle school in Guangzhou.  And, she is also an oil painter, who also enjoys painting murals.
I eat often at a restaurant where this little girl and her sister work with her family.   I think I eat there so much, just because of the girls.  They are very pleasant servers, and always seem to have a smile.  In this drawing, her and her sister had stopped to take a lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment