JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines is coming up quick! Right on the tail end of Chinese New Years.

Here is the heart of my latest Squidoo lens.  It is a gift to my kids for Valentine's Day.  I decided to share with them my recipe for my Strawberry Confetti Cream Cheese Cake.  Here is a copy and past of the lens.

Happy Valentines to my babies!


I am creating this lens as a valentines gift to my children, Jeremy, Andrew and Cassie. Since I am in Asia at the moment (check out the end of the lens to find out why), I have to get creative to share holidays with my (now adult) children. This lens is to share with them one of their favorite dessert recipes from when they were growing up.

"If you guys make this for Valentine's this year, think of mom. I miss you!"

Recipe Module 

No comments:

Post a Comment