JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tent Making

Saturday.....I had decided that today would be a quiet day.  One of my favorite hobbies, drawing beckoned my attention.  Drawing is soothing and relaxing to me, so this is a great rest day activity.  What started as doodles though, evolved into another watercolor painted tile, and four greeting cards.  

I usually draw in my sketchbook (right now, I draw in my huge 300 page Big Sketchbook because I tired of filling and purchasing normal sized sketchbooks).  However, I had been drawing and painting flowers this week for the 100 ceramic tiles that I am working on completing to raise money for missions work.

LOL...Paul had tent making, I have art making.  It's a gift that has helped in times when finances were needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment