JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Building Relationships and Settling In

Home in Asia.

Yes, I know that sounds a bit odd from an American.

Recently  I made it back to Asia after a year back in the states for healing and restoration from the strokes and several complications that resulted.  The time was well spent with family and friends.  My own family increased with a new granddaughter and a new daughter-in-law.  I am thankful to be present for both occasions.  It was a real blessing.
     I am very happy to be back now.  I have missed her.  What can I say?  It's almost like she is in my blood.  I can say, she is in my heart.  First was XXXXX and the start of a small bible school in 2008.  Second, was XXXXXXXto assist with the beginnings of a church in 2010.  And, now, XXXXXXX (at least as a home base for a while) with the continuation of a vision and plan God has led, "Empowering Children and Teens Today!".
 








      I am still getting settled and looking for an apartment.  However, work, connections, and the building of relationships have already begun.  It doesn't take long here, because the need is so great.     Just this past week, I met a small group of women who recently started a small children's bible class for ages 5-9, to teach their own children God's Word.  The women said they are lacking both direction and materials.  They, and others I have spoke to this past few weeks, have told me how great a need there is for what God has given me a heart to do.
     There is still a long way to go. The materials themselves take time to create.  Not to mention the time in teaching key people how to start and maintain children and youth ministries within their own local churches, and multiply themselves by teaching others to do the same.
     I ask that you please keep this ministry and the people it touches lifted up in prayer.

 “There is nothing that our God cannot do. He will do everything if you will dare to believe.” 
― Smith WigglesworthEver Increasing Faith
You can also follow Joy on Instagram @joyneasley or on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/JoyfulWorks 

No comments:

Post a Comment