JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Afternoons

   Saturday's are my relax and have fun days.  I usually take my camera and head out for a really long walk somewhere I have not been so that I can get to know the area more.  Today, was so hot outside, I decided to go walk around an area mall.
   Father and son having quality time together in the center of the mall outdoor area.  More than likely, mom is inside doing the shopping.  There was a big sale in one of the major department stores.
   After a good long walk, was time to enjoy lunch and the company of these adorable pooches.  Their owners liked that I took enough interest in their dogs to take photos, and they invited me to sit with them for lunch.  They were an enjoyable and friendly bunch who enjoyed practicing their English language skills with an American.
   The walk home was hot, but uneventful.  I have managed to loose a few pounds since I have been here (exactly a month now), but I still decided to stop and treat myself to a popsicle at the corner market.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment