JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Each Day In Christ - The New Move



     I have recently moved to a new location on the mission field. However, I still do not have an apartment.  Working on it.  
     Moving has been a constant in my life.  Once I left home in 1986 and married.  We traveled courtesy of the U.S. Army in parts of the USA, and Europe, moving every few years.  Once we left the military, and settled, I received the call by God to the mission field.  Within the same country on the mission field, I have moved several times.  
     It seems easier to move these days because I do not have many things that I have kept from through the years.  Only the basics.  
     I do pray to find a place sooner rather than later here.  I would very much like to get settled.     

No comments:

Post a Comment