JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Friday, January 21, 2011

Great trip.

     I had a great trip into Hong Kong.  I really enjoy the monthly trip because I get to visit a really great family, and their puppy.  Visa requirements require that I can only stay 30 days at a time in-country.  So, I go to Hong Kong, mostly, and visit some really great missionaries that a contact hooked-me up with before I left the US to come to here.  I really like their dog too.  Wish I could sneak him back with me, but I don't their their children would appreciate that very much.
     On another note, I need some tips on raising funding without having to go back to America to do it.  If anyone out there has any ideas (legit ideas ;-) ), shoot me an email.  Talk more tomorrow.  I have shelves to paint for the office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment