JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Thursday, January 13, 2011

hmmm....

     Why is that when I am not near somewhere to get internet, I think of many things to post and share with you.  However, sitting here writing this post, I cannot think of even one of those things.  hmmmm.......
http://110facesofchina.blogspot.com/
     I ended up with the past two days off.  So, what does a missionary do in their VERY RARE off time, this one draws and takes photos.  Drawing is peaceful, serene, and restful for me.  It also is so automatic for me, that it is a great time for me to pray also.  Two drawings came out of the past two days of rest.  They are the bottom two pictures above.
     In the art world, artists do not carry business cards (so-to-speak), rather they carry ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) with either an original artwork or a print.  I have create prints of portraits from my latest project for these.  They are standard business size cards, and will be numbered editions with an original signature on the back along with my contact information on the back, and the blog address to get the story that goes with the portrait.
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment