JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two more in progress....

I do not have a scanner with me this week, so it maybe a few days before I can post them, but I have two more drawings in progress.  Here are the reference photos for them.
     The first one is Esther.  She became a very good friend in 2008 while I was in Harbin.  She had a real gift for learning languages quickly and easily.  She was also one of the few people that could keep up with my energy level.
      In this photo, we had the day off, and she took me to see a popular tourist attraction on Sun Island, the Tiger Park.  We are on the ferry here, waiting to get to the island.  She really loved those sun glasses.
These two girls work in a family owned and operated  restaurant not too far from Guangzhou.  They are so cute, and very polite.  I really enjoy eating there quite often, just because of their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment