JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2011

"2011 in the natural, to the Christian's eye in this country will seem as dismal, bleek, dark.  However, know my children "you are the apple of my eye", near to my heart.  2011 is a year of blessing, health, prosperity, completeness, wholeness, peace, and harmony to those who believe, to my children. 2011 is a year to stand firm, be still and know that I am God.  2011 is a year to cultivate leaders and prepare them for what lies ahead.  Near the close of 2011, my children in this country will move forward with my Word, my plans, and begin to break ground like you have never seen before.  The move will be swift, but just a beginning.  Chains broken!!!  Leaders, military and government will try to stop you.  They will still say "No!".  You will, my children, go forth in victory!" says the Lord your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment