JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve through Sunday

     Well, we managed to come up with the traditional foods for our Christmas celebration.  I will admit is was a hard two days (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).  I really missed my children and granddaughter. I did get to see them on skype and text messaging/emailing.
     My granddaughter is so cute.  I was told her favorite part of the day was playing with and trying to eat the boxes, wrapping paper, and ribbons.  She seemed to prefer these to the actual toys.  My daughter also she that she liked her bedtime story that I (grandma laolao) wrote her and posted on the internet.  My Little Ladybug, where are you?
     Today was an amazing service.  Rather than the traditional Christmas message, Luke 1:38 was the focus.  Jesus, gave us power (salvation, healing, etc), now what are we going to do with it?  Of course, a lot more when into the message.  But I liked this part. I could really sense the people pulling the message out and eager to receive more.  It is truly amazing.  When this started, they did not know who Jesus, Adam, Paul, or any of the bible stories were.  Through foundational teaching and preaching, they have grown so much in just the past seven months.  It is truly awesome to watch as their eyes light up and their faces beam when they receive each week.  I love it.  God is so good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment