JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Little Ladybug's Bedtime Story



As a missionary overseas, sometimes we have to get creative to ensure that our loved ones back home know that we truly do love them.  This can be challenging over long distances.  This year I have been blessed with my first grandchild.  I spend time almost each week talking to her on skype.  She is eight months old now, and I think her favorite activity while on skype with me is trying to eat the computer and push the buttons while we are talking and playing.

For Christmas this year, I have written my granddaughter a bedtime story.  I am sharing this with her by a webpage online.  Here is the link if you would like to see it  My Little Ladybug, Where are You? .  I hope she likes her bedtime story, and grandma laolao will read it to her on skype Christmas Day.  Whether she enjoys the story or not, she will know that I love her.  At the end of the story at the above link is a place for your comments, please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment