JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Goal

My goal is to draw "110 Faces of China" within 2011.  I will post these drawings and talk about the process, the drawings, the people of the drawings, the stories that go with the drawings.  The drawings will be posted as I have internet access throughout the year.

The drawings themselves will be drawn on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper, and I will use a mixture of graphite, charcoal, and carbon pencils.  The original drawings will measure 8" by 8", and of course framed and matted.

I am using Squidoo, this blog, and other avenues to share these drawings and the stories with others who are interested around the world.  This is in addition to the blog  "What is it like to be a missionary today?" .

No comments:

Post a Comment