JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Friday, December 24, 2010

Drawing Words

     While I was thinking, praying, reading the Word, and enjoying His presence today, He showed me something that I had not realized (or at least to this extent).
     I often wondered why I tend to struggle with words when I speak, or why I tend to twist letters and words when I write.  I have never understood this, because I know what is within me and that it must come out.  It is a testimony unto Him, and all that He is within me must be taught to those around me.
     Ministers use words to give the Message of God to the people.  They often write books to share their knowledge, wisdom, revelation, and gifts God has given them.  They often use CD's and DVD's to get the message out.  Worship ministers also use their voice, and many of them use their gift of playing an instrument to get the Message of God to the people.
     He revealed to me, that my voice is in pictures rather than words or music.  I can use words to teach and preach, but my voice is in the drawings and photos to get the Message of God to the people.    This is the gift and the method I am blessed to spread the Word of God.  Through these drawings and photos, people all over the world will see the move of God in China.  This will carry through into their own countries from the visual pictures implanted into them through the drawings and the photos.
     When I came to this area of Asia, I knew it was to study the people, the language, the culture, and it's spiritual leaders.  As I have studied these, and continue to do so, I am led to draw what I see, both in spirit and in natural here in Asia.  Yes, I work in the practical areas of ministry also.  My days are often filled with administrative things to do for the church that has been planted here.  My days include hours of prayer for the people of this country and the other missionaries here who give their all to this part of Asia.  My days include preparing curriculum and training for those who are to be leaders.  My days are are filled with reaching back to those who have supported me and helped me to bring the Word here.  However, I am blessed with a very special gift that will share and carry the move of God in Asia to all the world.  Thank you Father.

                                                                       Merry Christmas,
                                                                       ---joy

No comments:

Post a Comment