JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Preparing for 2011

     There are lots of plans in the play for 2011.  Of course, due to the nature of the plans and where I am right now, I will have to keep those off the blog. However, I do want you to know they are big and include great expansion here.
     We have a school that will begin soon.  Curriculum is underway right now.  We are beginning with very basic Bible knowledge.  We have everything almost ready.  Just working on making sure the translation process is accurate regarding the Word.  This is probably the most difficult part here.  We are underway though and working furiously to make sure the school is up and running soon.
     There is also the goal of The "110 Faces of China" Project that I am making preparations to begin next week.  This will be 110 Portrait drawings, beginning next week. I am getting things ready to go, and have started a blog for this also http://110facesofchina.blogspot.com/ .  I am eager to get this project underway.
     I believe that the latter part of 2011 will see great breakthroughs here in this country.  We are preparing now for what we see coming.  Back in fall 2008, I saw that in three years there would be chains broken and people released.  Shackles falling off and doors (once locked) now open.  That the people would still be told "No" regarding Jesus, but that there would be no stopping them any longer.

Have a blessed and highly favored New Year and 2011.
---joy

No comments:

Post a Comment