JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Missing the kids for Christmas...Taffy Apple Pizza

I am still missing my kids for Christmas.  This is the second year we have spent the holidays apart.  As they have grown older, their lives are becoming very involved and active.  My own life has taken a few turns in that direction itself.  Skype is a lifesavor to us...we meet on average once a week to catch up and spend quality time together.  I have even been able to watch my new granddaughter as she has grown over the year.  She is 8 months old now.  I not only get to talk to her but see her on skype every week.  She has become aware that I am talking to her now.  I even get an occasional smile from her.  If you missed the last post, go check out her Christmas present from grandma laolao.

In one of my homesick for the kids, nostalgic moments, I asked my daughter what recipe she missed and liked the most growing up.  I spent many hours in the kitchen with the kids over the years.  It is a great way to spend time with them.  My daughter's answer was "Taffy Apple Pizza".  

This is a Pampered Chef recipe using one of their stones.  I loved it too, so here is the recipe.

Taffy Apple Pizza 



No comments:

Post a Comment