JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Friday, June 14, 2013

God Equips

Every six months I go to Hong Kong to get a new travel visa. This trip was scheduled this past Tuesday. At the desk of the agency I have used to do this the past three years, they told me I could not get it. Right now, the only travel visas they are giving Americans with my type of visa to the country I get the visa for, is 14 day visas. I told the woman at the desk to put it in anyway. She said that if it comes back as a 14 day travel visa it will cost the same as the visa I applied for. I told her put it in as I have requested for the visa I have asked for. She did. Thursday afternoon, I returned to the agency and the same woman to pick up the visa. She said, "You are lucky." They actually gave it to you. Of course, I told her, "No, I am blessed and favored." 

This happened both the last time I applied for this visa and this time. The woman was surprised both times. Both times, I told her it was God. She is seeing Him at work. What a witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment