JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Thankful.

Excitement has filled my spring season this year, and continues into the summer as JoyfulWorks International Ministries continues expanding on the web with a new website, blogs, Facebook fan pages, and more.  

Why am I so excited about this?
Each advancement made this year has expanded ministry beyond the walls of missions work in Asia.  Web expansion created an effective outreach to those partnering and supporting this ministry.  We are now able to communicate via contact forms on the web, converse through blogs, share testimonies with each other, pray and move mountains together by prayer request forms, give you insights to my person life in a foreign country through blogs and Facebook, and much much more.  The most important goal of this expansion makes you (partners, prayer partners, supporters, those interested in the work in Asia) more accessible to me, and me to you.  I love it.  

http://xoombi.com/how-to-give-a-meaningful-thank-you/
Yes, I have dedicated my life to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.  This includes those around the world that I have come to know as my ministry and support family.  God is very good and gracious.  He has enable us to break through barriers both in ministry here, and through  websites like this one here.  Reaching people in Christ is what I do, and now we have a more effective means of doing just that.

Everything JoyfulWorks International Ministries is doing advances and grows because of PEOPLE, partners, like you.  You are the backbone of the ministry pushing us forward with your love and faith.  JoyfulWorks International Ministries is determined to continue to move full force ahead as directed to fulfill the Great Commission, "...Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature."  (Mark 16:15)

lifechurchmakati.com
As you read the blog entries from the website (Who Am I? DailyDevo, Discovered Treasures Bible Study, L.I.F.E., Tales of a Modern-Day Missionary, Empowering Children, and others), I pray an increase within you regarding the knowledge and wisdom of the Word of God, to get to know Him, and an increase in your faith to believe Him through the course of every situation and circumstance in your life.

Thank you for being a crucial part of JoyfulWorks International Ministries.  You are blessing to me and all the people this ministry touches, both in missions work throughout Asia and through the website reaching people internationally.  Because of what you do, I am able to do what I do,  REACH PEOPLE.

Thank you.  ---joy neasley

No comments:

Post a Comment