JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Friday, June 21, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Focused on Victory.

"When you focus on the “ifs” in your life, you hinder your own success. Instead of looking constantly at your negative circumstances, why not focus on the positive ones? I’m not talking about ignoring the facts. I am encouraging you to realize that although the facts are real, the Word of God is more real!

Faith sees every situation as a victory, not a defeat (2 Cor. 2:14). Faith in the Word of God takes contrary circumstances and negative facts and turns them around so you come out the victor every single time. The Word reminds us that we are more than conquerors through Christ (Rom. 8:37). It tells us all of our needs are met according to His riches in glory (Phil. 4:19). We are promised that we can do all things through Christ Who gives us strength (Phil. 4:13). And we are convinced that no weapon formed against us will prosper (Isa. 54:17). 

You see, the eye of faith always declares the Word and sees the victory!"*  


The word "focus" is defined as the center of interest or activity.  

We choose our focus.  Circumstances and situations do not choose our focus for us.

*Today's post is a quote from one of my own mentors while I attended RBTC, Kenneth W. Hagin.  I could not have said better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment