JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Because He is.

Here is a list of many scriptures describing you are in Christ.  It is Father's Day.  Even though this list describes Who I Am?  It shares with me my heavenly Father's love--how much he loves us.

I am God’s own handiwork (His workmanship), recreated to do good work, living the good life which He 
prearranged and made ready for me to live (Eph. 2:10).

I am a new creature in Christ, old things have passed away, and all things have become new (2 Cor. 5:17).

I am the temple of God! The Spirit of God dwells in me (1 Cor. 3:16). 

I have the thoughts, feelings, and purposes of Jesus (1 Cor. 2:16).

I have been bought with a great price; therefore, I will glorify God in my body and my spirit (1 Cor. 6:19).

I am a member of Christ’s body (1 Cor. 6:15).

I have been made more than a conqueror through Christ (Rom. 8:37).

Nothing can separate me from God’s love (Rom. 8:38 & 39).

Sin has no power over me (Rom. 6:14).

The law of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2). 

I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ, and I reign in life as a king (2 Cor. 5:21; Rom. 7:17).

I am a child of God through Jesus Christ, and a joint-heir with Christ. (Rom. 8:16 & 17). 

I have been accepted in the family of God (Eph. 1:6).

Because I am the temple of God, God dwells in me and walks in me (2 Cor. 6:6).

I have been predestined to become just like Jesus (Rom. 8:29).

Because I am in Jesus Christ, I am Abraham’s seed; therefore, I am heir of the world (Gal. 3:29; Rom. 4:13).

I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings (Eph. 1:3).

God is for me; therefore no one can be against me (Rom. 8:31).

I am chosen of God so that I can become holy and without blame before him in love (Eph. 1:4).

I have put off all of my former life, which was full of corruption and deceitful lusts, and I have put on a new life, which is created in righteousness and true holiness (Eph. 4:22 & 24).

I am confident that Jesus Christ will complete the good work that he has started in me (Phil. 1:6).

I can do all things through Christ, which strengths me (Phil. 4:13). 

I am complete in Jesus Christ (Col. 2:10).

God is at work in me, creating the power, and the desire, to will and to work for his good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight (Phil. 2:13).

The blood of Jesus has cleansed me, so I am holy, blameless, and righteous in God’s sight (Col. 1:22).

I Am  the image of Christ (Col. 3:8-10).

I am of merciful, kind, humble, meek, long-suffering, forgiving, and I walk in love. (Col. 3:12).

God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Tim. 1:7).

I am as He is in this world.  (1Jn 4:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment