JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Monday, January 20, 2014

Debt, Vessels, Oil, and Thanksgiving


I am still awake, so I decided to spend time in prayer for two of this past week's prayer requests from local friends.  I am sharing my prayer journal with you tonight.  

Here is what I often end up doing when I pray, read and meditate on the Word, and pray the Word.  I draw, doodle, what ever you may want to call it.  The page with the many scriptures about prayer I showed you yesterday.  However, the page on the left begins the session tonight.  

These two drawings are a result of prayer for the first prayer request.   They are based on a few illustrations I have seen before and stuck with me.  They went well with the verses, and I pray out the Word while I am drawing the images.  

If debt is an issue for you, review the bible account in 2 Kings 4:1-7 that tells about the woman with two sons and the debt collector coming to take her sons.  

At the same time, do not forget or get too busy to tell God, "Thank you" today.  Read Psalm 92:1-2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment