JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Waking up in the mornings, seems to be when i hear Him the clearest.

Morning Wake-up Call!

Artwork by Joy Neasley.
Prayer produces a strong rooted foundation that keeps the tree strong even when a storm comes through.  It also produces growth and fruit as we persevere in prayer.  Even prayer in worship and thanksgiving produces a sweet a sweet sound unto God's ears.

Morning Wake-up Call!

Many times I awake in the mornings, and while I lay in bed for a few  minutes, I can more easily hear that still small voice of God a He speak.

This morning I clearly saw this vision of Prayer that I had drawn yesterday.  

I also clearly heard the verses in Matthew 7:7-8.  
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." 

No comments:

Post a Comment