JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Subway Doodles...working out the daily general schedule...LOL

On the MTR (the Subway) doodling

I have had a busy week...  I spent the week in Hong Kong renewing a travel visa (must be done roughly every six months).  This is how I spend almost an hour on the subway.... working out my general need to do's in January planning.

I enjoyed the week in Hong Kong, and I did manage to communicate with a few collaborators for Empowering Children. 

Everyday Gratitude was fun in Hong Kong because I was able to use the travel time on the subways and wait times for meetings to create 'Thank You' Cards.  I was, however, unable to share them with you this past week because I scanner was back home.  

My favorite was the generous smile that lit up a server's face like a bright light bulb when she read the "Thank You" card she received.  It was priceless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment