JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello.... Call me.

During my personal worship and prayer time this morning, I began to think upon Jeremiah 33:3.  It is so simple.  Most of us do not realize how easy it is to talk to God.  

It is as simple as talking on the phone with your family and friends.  

God tells us to "call to Me and I will show you great and might things which you do now know," in the above scripture passage.  (NKJV)  He wants to show us more of who we are in Christ Jesus, and all it requires is that we call Him...  prayer and worship mixed with thanksgiving is a recipe for creating more of Him and less of us.  

Of course, we must read and know what God is telling us.  We do this by reading and meditating on His Word, the bible.  He talks to us through it.  As we read it, we find out how alive and transforming the Word, the Bible, really is.  Enjoy a scripture today, and add to the recipe a little time to talk to God in the process.  It always seems to add a little spring in my step when I do this.  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment