JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Get Ready, Set, Go!


I am spent this week getting organized, and working out details of the "Empowering Children Today" and all it will entail.  It is finally all worked out, and I have even located illustrators and children's writers from both Australia and New Zealand who have offered full assistance and free use of all their materials they have already created.  This is going to make the process so much faster and easier.  I will introduce them to you, and give them a great "Everyday Gratitude" card in the near future.  

Now the program is organized, the assistance is available, the next step is to get the translation team together for the Asian language we will be creating.  Once I get finished with the first sections, of each age group for the curriculum, I will also be putting together a teacher/volunteer training manual as we go along.  For pastors, there will also be a how to start a children's ministry available for them.  In Asian countries this can be a bit different as there are different obstacles to overcome in building and continuing a successful children's ministry.

As I have said before, all of this will also be available on my ministry website in the future too. However, I am posting bits and pieces of the rough draft during the creation process on my blog, Empowering Children Today .  

All the other aspects of Joy's Project Life are also falling in to place and will be full speed ahead, next week.  We have been at half speed while I work out the details.  They are almost worked out.  There are supplies that are greatly needed.  If you would like to give towards this project or any of the projects from JoyfulWorks International Ministries just go towww.worldoutreach.org/donations and in the drop down menu select "Joy Neasley - Asia".

Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment