JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Penguins???

It's Penguin Season at Everyday Gratitude... 
   
Original piece is available here.
 "I love the challenge of not putting in the details that I do in my drawings by creating these little guys in abstract. Getting the impression of the penguins and resisting the urge to detail it out goes against my detailed mind, but I enjoy it." joy 

     This original piece is part of a series of 11 or 12 pieces that Joy Is creating for a series prints to be included in a series of napkin fold greeting cards. 

     The proceeds from this painting go 100% toward Joy's missions work in Asia and the "Empowering Children Today" Children's ministry materials. 

     Penguin Special One is 5 1/2" by 5 1/5". Is is one of a series of 11 or 12 in the creation process. Acrylics (picaso acrylic color) on Canson Watercolor paper, 300g/m2 (140lbs), cold pressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment