JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Prayer doodles on the train in Hong Kong.





Prayer on the train, is one way to spend almost two hours.  Of course, quietly so as not to offend anyone.  People often ask how do you find time to pray?

I pray while I am going through my day, in addition to private times of prayer.  This way I am spending time communicating with God throughout my whole day, not just a few minutes in the morning or before I go to bed.   





Something Smith Wigglesworth said caught my attention many years ago, and it changed my prayer life and how I communicated with God.  

Enjoy the doodle.... notice how as I prayed, I made a little check list at the top and doodled as I prayed.   This may seem a bit odd, but remember, I was out in public and my goal was not to seem crazy or offend anyone.   After all, most of them did not understand English, and it would have been even more odd to them....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment