JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

God's Word NEVER Fails!

Artwork by Joy Neasley
These scripture cards can be downloaded at
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/LadybugThankYouCards

God's Word NEVER fails! 

As a Pastor I know always says, "You can have, you can be, and you can do what the Word says to you."

My declaration into my life today is:  "God's Word will come to pass in my life today and everyday.  Not one WORD will fail!!!   ---joy

Luke writes it this way in Luke 1:37 AMP, "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment."  

Therefore, if we speak the Word of God, then His word in my mouth is just as His Word in His mouth.  (quoted from another pastor again...LOL).  

Every word that comes out of my mouth has the power for me to choose to life according to His Word, in an abundant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment