JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Constant.

Life like a rollercoaster?

One day up, the next day down....and so on, and so on?

As believers there is one constant in our lives, that does not change--God's Word.

We have a  phrase around this ministry (coined from another ministry)  that says, "I can have what the Word says I can have.  I can do what the Word says I can do.  I can be what the Word says I can be."

We allow the Word of God to be the constant in our lives.  It is our final authority in every circumstance.

Photo credit:
  http://www.euclidlibrary.org/kids/tickle-your-brain/rollercoasters



When our emotions and the circumstances surrounding our daily living speak contrary to the Word of God, we stand firm knowing His Word is the Truth in our lives--everything else is a lie from the enemy.  If God's Word says it, then we know it is our reality.

Our circumstances are in a constant state of change.  God's Word remains stable and constant. 




"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."  Psalm 16:8







No comments:

Post a Comment