JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Talking Life.

“I am freezing to death.” “My poor child….”  “I am coming down with a cold.”  "I'm dying to go to the concert."

Most of us do not think about the phrases we say daily.  What words came out of your mouth today?  Do they speak into your life, or do they speak you out of life? 




My own pastor says, 
“You have 
today 
what you said 
yesterday.”







The words that come out of your mouth determine what is established in your life. 
  Job 22:28 reads, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee.”  The original Hebrew reads more like this, “…and it shall be a frequent occurrence unto thee.” 
What is in my heart determines what frequently comes out of my mouth, and therefore the course of my life.  
“For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”  Matthew 12:34
How to change the words that come from the abundance of the heart?  
Change what is going into the heart.  Change what you are feeding your spirit man and you will change the thought-life, and furthermore, change your words.  Ultimately you will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment