JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who Am I? I am "Just"

This morning while reading an article by Jesse Duplantis entitled, You Are Valuable to God*, the following scriptures were brought to my attention.

          A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up 
          for the just. Proverbs 13:22

          For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live
          by faith.  Romans 1:17

Who are the JUST

According to the original language of the Bible, the word translated just also means innocent, holy, and righteous.  



As a believer,
one who is made 'righteous' 
(Romans 5:19), 
I am just.  



Therefore, I can be confident in receiving all promises of God.  Jesus's sacrifice entitles me to all that is laid up for the just, the righteous, the children of God.  





Wow.  This means that as the just we are entitled to all the blessings of the Word of God. 

*You Are Valuable to God, Jesse Duplantis, Voice of the Covenant Magazine, June/July 2012 Issue.  www.jdm.org

No comments:

Post a Comment