JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blogging Partners

Lately, my favorite part of the day, is early in my morning when I get to write a brief daily devotion for the ministry supporter on the "Who Am I? DailyDevo".  When the various blogs and the new ministry website began over a month ago, I wondered how I was going to keep us with it all.  Writing was not one of my strong points in the past, putting thoughts together in a manner it made sense to others, not just myself...LOL.

Photo Credit:  unknown
http://www.becomeablogger.com
During the designing phase of the website, I created an informative website to share with partners the ministry here.  However, being led by the Spirit, I realized the website needed to be more of a two-way communication tool for both, partners and others interested, in the Spread of the Gospel Message within Asia.

At first I thought the blogs were going to take a lot of time that I did not have to write.  As a missionary, you would think that I would remember that when God directs us to do something, He also supplies the Grace, the ability, to do it.  I quickly realized I was enjoying the blogging, and emails, and testimonies, prayers, etc that cross through my email and onto the blogs and the website.

While my writing skills are still growing, I have found it easy to put the words into the blogs by the Spirit.  I actually enjoy the writing and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment