JoyfulWorks

JoyfulWorks

Monday, May 20, 2013

Who Am I? I Am Blessed With Every Spiritual Blessing.


Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.  Psalm 3:8

God's blessing is upon His people!  

Psalm 3:8 ends with the word, Selah.  What does this mean?  


Selah means to PAUSE, pause and think about what was just said before it.  Take it in, think about what it truly means to have the blessing of God upon you.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.  Ephesians 1:3

We can expect blessing upon us because God's Word says we are blessed.  However, we must choose blessing.  (Deut 30:19).  We must know who we are in Christ to know what is ours to lay claim to the blessing upon us.  According to God's Word we can expect the blessing upon us regardless of the circumstances that lay before us or around us.  

As believer's in Christ Jesus, we can walk in blessing, creating an abundant life for us.  This is not the reason for the blessing, but a benefit of the blessing upon us.  God blesses us because He loves His children and desires to draw others to Him through the blessing they see upon your life - through your walking testimony. 

As your lives attract others, drawing their attention, they want to know how we do it.  Why are we thriving in the midst of circumstances in the world that may be causing them to struggle, such as a recession?  

Your testimony:  It is my God.  I have favor and blessing upon my life because of Him.  Faith takes over where my ability stops.  I have faith in my God because I know Him, and His blessing is upon my life...not because of what I have done, but because of what He has done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment